About This Course
For Class Calendar see Calendar page
|Course Name:||Open Water Diver|
|Course Price:||Current Special Group Course: $250 Group Courses applies to our weekly Group Course schedule (Mon,Fri,Sat,Sun) Semi Private: $350 This price is for students whom have scheduling conflicts with our group schedule. These class times are very flexible but keep in mind there could be up to 8 students in the class if the same schedule worked out for multiple parties seeking private instruction. Private: $550 This price is for private training one-on-one with your party and an instructor. No other students outside of your party will be paired in your training.|
What Qualifications Do I Need to Start?
Open Water Diver certification. If you are between 10 and 14 or have a child between these ages, there is a PADI Junior Open Water Diver program available.
- A PADI Jr Open Water Diver between the ages of 10 and 11 years old may only dive with a PADI Professional, a certified parent or certified guardian to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet. Per PADI standards class sizes are restricted to 4 students per course for 10-11 year old student divers.
What Will I Do?
How Long Will it Take?
e-Learning – The Alternative to Classes – Click Here
- Convenience of taking classes online on your own time.
- With PADI E-Learning students are not required to purchase the PADI Open Water Crew Pack nor required to attend the knowledge development portion of the course.
- E-learning allows students to go at their own pace with convenience and less hassle.
What Diving Equipment Will I Need?
What Will I Need?
- PADI Open Water RDP Crew Pack
- PADI Open Water DVD
- Personal Snorkel Gear
PADI Open Water Referral Program
If you have started the PADI open water program with us at PB Sports but would like to finish your course at another PADI Dive Center, we can supply with a referral free of charge, to take with you. If you are interested in the referral program simply call or email us with the request.