scuba san diego, scuba diving san diego, snorkel san diego, scuba la jolla, snorkel la jolla cove, scuba lessons san diego, learn to dive san diego, scuba certification san diego, scuba tours la jolla, paddle board (SUP) tours san diego, paddle board (SUP) tours san diego, scuba equipment san diego, scuba tank fills san diego, air fills san diego, scuba dive la jolla, rent paddle board san diego, rent scuba gear san diego, rent surf san diego, surf pacific beach, pb sports, scuba snorkel san diego, la jolla scuba diving
About This Course
|Course Name:||Open Water Diver|
|Course Price:||Current Special Group Course: $250|
What Qualifications Do I Need to Start?
- A PADI Jr Open Water Diver between the ages of 10 and 11 years may only dive with a PADI Professional, a certified parent or certified guardian to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
What Will I Do?
All students are expected to arrive to class on time with homework completed. Prior to starting the course, all students must answer all knowledge reviews in the PADI Open Water Manual and watch the PADI Open Water DVD. Any student whom does not complete homework assignment prior to class start time will not be able to start class.
Group Class Students: If you miss a class date for any reason other than a medical emergency without rescheduling or cancelling at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged $50 per day missed.
Group Class Schedule: For Class Calendar see Calendar page.
Monday: 5pm – 9pm. Knowledge Development. On this day students will review completed homework assignments, all 5 knowledge reviews, with your instructor and will be given a quiz for each review and a final exam.
Tuesday: 5pm – 9pm. Confined Water Dives. On this day students will complete required skills in the pool. We use the Plunge at the Wavehouse in Mission Beach.
Saturday and Sunday: 7am – 11am. Open Water Dives. During these two days students will demonstrate required skills in Open Water.
How Long Will it Take?
e-Learning – The Alternative to Classes – Click Here
- Convenience of taking classes online on your own time.
- Saves time driving to and from PB Sports for class sessions.
- You can go as fast or as slow as you want
- PB Sports gives you $25 off your referral class fees when you bring in your completion certificate.
- See our E-learning link here or our eLearning flyer for details.
What Diving Equipment Will I Need?
What Will I Need?
- PADI Open Water RDP Crew Pack
- PADI Open Water DVD
- Personal Snorkel Gear